Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: *big smile*

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Tonic - Sugar

    Come on baby get your shoes on
    You're looking like you need a rescue Underneath the southern moonlight
    Where only I can find you
    We can do it with our eyes closed
    We can sit and talk for hours
    Underneath the golden flowers
    Where my sunshine grows

    Sugar my love
    Sugar my burn
    Sugar may hide
    Sugar may learn

    I could give a thousand reasons
    I could live a thousand lives
    I know I would always meet you
    Underneath a summer sky
    So come on tell me love is glory
    Come on tell me love is real
    Show me what your heart is made of
    Show me what I need to feel

    ( ( CHORUS ) )

    Show me that love is worth the wait
    Tell me I'm right
    Give me your love don't hesitate
    Show me tonight

    I waited so long for a love so true
    So I'm giving it all right back to you
    I'm giving you my best of silver
    I'm giving you my best of gold

    Sugar may hide
    Sugar may burn

    So come on baby get those shoes on
    And we can run away from here
    Talk about a life we're starting
    We can start it all right here

    Show me that love is worth the wait
    Tell me I'm right
    Give me your love don't hesitate
    Show me tonight

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *kicks off my shoes*..I wanna go barefootin! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •